Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nail Polish Haul: China Glaze

Hello lovelies,

I recently picked up four nail polishes that I am super excited about. Two of the colors I have been searching everywhere for and finally got my hands on them and the other two, I just couldn't resist! The colors were just too cute to pass up. Cute as a button, cute! The most exciting news is that I only paid, $2.99 each for them. What a deal! My local Sally's Beauty Supply is having an August monthly sale on China Glaze for $4.99 and since I am a licensed cosmetologist, I got them for $2.99! I think I may have ended up doing a snoopy dance, I was that happy and excited. :)


Here they are! The first two are the ones that I had to have because the colors are just too cute. The last two are the ones that I have been dying to get!


Flip Flop Fantasy: A very bright neon coral pink.


Secret Periwinkle: is an adorable purplish/blue color. It's hard to describe this one... because it is so unique. In the photo it looks blue, but in person the tone is purple/blue. 

On my ring finger is the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty! I love these, they are so much fun. I am in awe over this trendy look at the moment where all of the nails are painted one color except for the ring finger. Which can be a totally different design or color. Another cute way would be to add glitter on just the ring finger.

I really want to try these next time, these are called Laced Up:


I think it would look amazing with all of the fall nail lacquers that are starting to come out.


Strawberry Fields: is a beautiful pink color with gold shimmer. I originally wanted this color only for the name because it reminded me of the Beatles song, "Strawberry Fields Forever" but it wasn't until I saw swatches of it that made me want it even more! I am so ecstatic that I was able to finally find this color! 

And last but not least,


For Audrey: This is another unique color. The perfect Tiffany blue color! In 2007, China Glaze released this shade of nail lacquer which closely resembles the Tiffany & Co jewelry boxes, in honor of Audrey Hepburn. I especially feel lucky to have found this color since there was only one left. This shade is a must have for any Audrey Hepburn fan!


So that is all that I have for you today. 

Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?

I would really like to see this movie,




Miso and I hope that you have a fabulous weekend!

Meow,





Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment