Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Revlon Fall 2011 Nail Polishes and Current Fascination... Pyramid Collection!

I recently picked these up from my local Target. I thought that they were all super stunning and very comparable to some of the Deborah Lippmann colors. Eeeek! :)



Revlon - Smoky Canvas
A Nude Taupe/Creme
A very close dupe to Deborah Lippmann - Waking Up in Vegas
Very cute mushroom color.
Applied two coats.


Revlon - Blue Mosaic
A Blue Glitter
From looking at the bottle, I immediately thought that this lacquer would be a close match to Deborah Lippmann - Across the Universe but unfortunately the two are not similar at all. Across the Universe has a deep ocean blue base while Blue Mosaic is clear based. Also, Across the Universe does not have silver glitter while this one does. Regardless, Blue Mosaic is a fun cheerful color which will be great for the upcoming Holidays.
Applied three coats.


Revlon - Facets of Fuchsia
A Black with Purple Glitter
Definitely a dupe for Deborah Lippmann - Bad Romance
Stunning color!
Applied two coats.


Revlon - Starry Pink
A Pink with Silver Glitter
 A lovely soft milky color.
This was love at first sight, I can't get enough of it.
My favorite out of all of them.
Applied two coats.

I am currently hooked on a store called The Pyramid Collection, which everything that they sell is themed by "Myth, Magick, Fantasy & Romance." I am in love! Everything is so unique! By looking at their website, I am getting very excited for the month of October.


Some things I have been eyeing:



Beauty to my ears:


Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, 
She became a butterfly,





Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment